Individuals. Schools. Organisations.
Making Your Mind Up is a flexible, online digital tool that provides early help to empower users to self-care. It does this through providing online interventions, assessments and activities that build resilience and promote emotional wellbeing.
The Making Your Mind Up digital tool is perfect for individual use, schools and educational institutes, health organisations and organisations in the public sector.
Making Your Mind Up can create capacity in your workforce to supplement commissioned pathways through providing 24/7 wrap-around support to improve access to treatment in the right place, at the right time.
Making Your Mind Up is designed with real people in response to the Mental Health FYFV (Five Year Forward View), allowing them access to self-directed support. MYMUP ambassadors embrace innovative digital technology that enables commissioners to track progress and respond to needs.
MYMUP allows users to make personal pledges that will promote health and wellbeing to achieve parity of esteem. Providing rewards in their virtual world to support people to take greater control and management over their health issues, particularly long-term conditions.
MYMUP has built-in customised reporting functions. This enables commissioners and providers to measure impact at the touch of a button. No more time wasted on complex reporting functions or clunky spreadsheets.
Access our digital tool on all devices and computers, any time of the day, wherever you are!
- 24/7 technical IT support and a clinical telephone helpline
- Automated outcome stars to measure the distance travelled throughout the journey
- Cost savings analysis and return on investment are calculated per user
- Privacy settings to enable patients to give consent as to who can access their individual data
- Commissioner settings to access tailored reports and track progress across an entire health population